Foxbrim - Vitamin C Lotion Review



Foxbrim's Vitamin C Lotion is an effective daily moisturizer with a number of added benefits. Do more than moisturize. With eight-fold antioxidant protection, our advanced formula prevents the formation of skin damaging free radicals. Provide ultimate skin hydration while effectively lightening sun spots and discoloration, reducing wrinkles (and formation) and refine overall skin texture. Create a healthy glow with soothing moisturizers and nutrient-rich ingredients.


Key Ingredients include:

- Vitamin C (15%)
- Aloe Vera
- MSM
- Shea Butter
- Jojoba Oil
- Green Tea

My Opinion


Having significantly dry skin I always looking for moisturizer that contains shea butter. I tried many Foxbrim products and got amazing results. This Vitamin C lotion is become new addition to my daily skincare routine.  It leaves my skin so soft, smooth and moist. It has a very mild smell and does not feel greasy when applied. My skin feels wonderful and refreshed. I could feel natural ingredients all in one lotion.

I love Foxbrim's all natural products. I would highly recommend it to everyone I know. You can find Vitamin C Lotion on Amazon.com.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. The above review is based on my own honest opinion of, and experience with, this product and brand. Yours may differ.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Smart games for smart kids

Best Baby Monitor I have ever tried