The Fast-Paced Word Guessing Game

I was one of the few lucky host who got picked by Tryazon to host Thames & Kosmos Word Slam game night party. If you like to try out new and innovative products from various categories then you must check them out.

Me and my guests were so excited for this game night party opportunity. We had lots of imaginative FUN time playing Word slam game. It's a party style game where you are going to be split up into teams and trying to get people to guess words. My guests loved it so much. I love the fact that it has different levels of difficulty so we started of on beginners and worked our way up from there. it's fun to give the clues it's fun to guess the clues it can be frustrating at time since you're like how could you not have guessed that word. This is really a challenging fun entertaining party game. It can give you hours of family fun.










Disclosure: I am not getting compensated for this post. Received product coupons to try and review. Opinions are honest and my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Smart games for smart kids

Best Baby Monitor I have ever tried