My DisneyAnimalWorld tryazon party

I was one of the lucky host who got selected by Tryazon to host Disney Animal World tryazon party. I must say our Disney Animal Party was a Blast. The kids loved all the toys and books. It's a great way to have some interactive play and learn. Go check them out at http://www.disneyanimalworld.com They have variety of books with exciting, full color wild-life photos plus interactive questions. Perfect for kids who love to explore more about Disney animals and want improve their observation skills. With attractive graphics and interesting stories they makes perfect educational gift for kids.

Thank you Tryazon for making me a lucky host for this amazing party and such an awesome party pack. #Eaglemoss #Disney #partytime  
#disneyanimalworld #tryazon 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Smart games for smart kids

Best Baby Monitor I have ever tried