Switch on Privacy with eBlocker

Luckily I was selected to host #eBlocker #tryazon party with my friends and family. we had lots of FUN at out party exploring eBlocker - Switch on privacy!

During these days we all do our 80% work online. With such increase in use of internet, Online Privacy and Security is MUST, but most people (including me) don't know how to secure their desktop computers, laptops, and smartphones. Thanks to Tryazon for introducing me to eBlocker.com it does all the job securing my online privacy. Now I am not at all worried about it. It comes with numerous amazing features like IP anonymization, Parental control etc.go check our their website for full list of features and how such a small device can protect online privacy. So much fun to explore everything. My guests were so excited to know about eBlocker.




Its #1 plus point is that you don't have to install anything to make this work. Its just a Plug & play device that sits between your internet connection and your router, works as a firewall that can be configured to block what you want. NO INSTALLATION required. It supports multi-users. so everybody who is doing online work no matter of their devices, operating system or anything are PROTECTED, SAFE & SECURE from tracking ads. It also helps to hide your IP so no one can track your actual location. How awesome is that!  



I received eBlocker Family which also comes with parental control. eBlocker is perfect for those who don't want to be tracked online. Can't enough thank you to Tryazon & eBlocker.com for my #eblocker family edition. #gotitfree

Disclosure: I received eBlocker Family from Tryazon.com to try out for free in exchange of my honest social media shares and reviews. All opinions are honest and my own. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Smart games for smart kids

Best Baby Monitor I have ever tried