How to be a Momhero

I was one of the 100 lucky hosts to be selected by Tryazon to host a #momhero party with their friends and family. Thank you so much for giving me such an amazing opportunity to try out such revolutionary yummy products with my group. We had a FUN, & FLAVORFUL party!

Are you looking for easy, quick & delicious dinner ideas? I now you sure do. Check out Revolution Foods Dinner Hero. In about 30 minutes your tasty dinner is ready, Isn't that cool? Great for busy working moms. I love that they don't contain any artificial colors or flavors and provides great source of fiber. With four delicious flavors like sesame garlic and fiesta taco they are sure to please kids and adults. I tried Sesame Garlic and smokey tomato with Tofu and broccoli with my friends. All my guests were very pleased with such delicious food. We had fun with tasty food and games.

They also have breakfast, lunch and on the go packs. I was lucky to try out their breakfast hero. Seriously, I've never tried such an easy and quick way of making pancakes which taste super delicious. You need to keep them frozen. When ready, defrost carton in refrigerator overnight. Then shake the carton vigorously to mix batter. Pour in lightly buttered pan and you're all set! Enjoy these DELICIOUS & FLAVORFUL Pancakes with a tasty topping! We tried Multi-grain but I bet chocolate multi-grain tastes even more yummy than this original ones. My son likes them without any syrup or toppings. But some of my mom friends like them with fruit toppings. These pancakes are great source of protein and calcium, both are essentials for healthy breakfast

Me and all my guests were impressed with these delicious food. We had fun and enjoyed a lot at our party. Let's see some pics. 








Disclosure: I am not getting compensated for this post. Received product coupons to try and review. Opinions are honest and my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Smart games for smart kids

Best Baby Monitor I have ever tried