Boye Pom pom Tassel maker review

I've recently started doing crafts with my son. It's fun to make personalized gifts, decorations by doing paper quilling,  paper crafting and with pom poms and tassels. Literally, there are endless possibilities you can try and make with these crafting techniques. But for that you need proper kits.

I love being a member of Tryazon. I know you must have know about them but still want to give you brief introduction about them and their opportunities. Tryazon is a service dedicated to getting innovative products into people’s hands and mouths, in fun settings like this. They offer excellent product samples and savings for all who participate. One of their amazing opportunity was to try Boye Pom pom tassel maker kit with friends and family. I applied and Luckily I got selected to host this Boye Pom pom party with my friends and family. We had lots of fun making cute things with this colorful kit.



I was so happy and excited when I received my party pack in the mail! This is what it included:
1 Boye Pom-Pom & Tassel Maker kit
3 Skeins of yarn Supplies to make 10 pom pom necklaces (including wooden beads and suede cord) Instructions for creating a pom pom necklace
Inspiration for creating lots of fun pom pom or tassel projects Free gifts!
Party Host Guide - to help you plan and carry out the party

Love that the kit comes in a nice box with 8 different size arches or pom pom makers and two small circle pom pom makers as well as the blue tassel maker, keeping everything you need neat and tidy in one place. Tryazon also send me how to instruction card to follow but I find that somewhat more difficult than their youtube video. But after watching their video its very EASY to make nice thick pom poms. Just make sure you need a really SHARP scissors for that. and make sure to tie up tight in the middle.

I have been in love with the recent gift wrapping trend of topping gifts with beautiful colored pom poms! I know you have probably seen this done if you have searched for cute gift wrap ideas on Pinterest. You can also cute little animals, birds using different sized pom poms and googly eyes. I have made a nice cute little frame for my husband on his b'day with paper quilling and with colorful pom poms. I've also make small pom pom for my son's dress. Colorful pom pom adds more traditional look in his outfit. As I said you can make so many cute gifts, decorations with this easy to follow kit just you need to be creative. Go check out Boy Pom Pom Tassel Maker. you will not regret. Sharing some more party pics with you all.




Thank you so much Tryazon for letting me try out this amazing pom pom maker kit with all my family and friends. We are so grateful to you.

Disclosure: I received above kit from Tryazon to try out for free in exchange of my honest social media shares and reviews. All opinions are honest and my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNi 100% Organic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil Review

Smart games for smart kids

Best Baby Monitor I have ever tried